Positively Dog Training in Gilbert and Phoenix Metroplex, Arizona
Home Dog Training Positively
Changing Dogs’ Lives… Positively!
Serving the Phoenix Metroplex Call 480-892-8862
What is it that you want your dog to do? Many people would answer that by saying they want their dog to be more calm, not jump on people and be a better behaved family member. Home Dog Training Positively can help your dog learn how to acquire the skills necessary to become a well behaved member of the family. Through the use of positive, reward based training, we can help your dog become more calm, more confident, and a more focused dog who can learn to make good choices. We never use any pain, fear or intimidation tactics. We work on concepts, such as confidence, impulse control, and calmness and teach your dog the skills necessary to develop those concepts. The training is fun and you can feel good about the relationship you are developing with your dog.
- All VSPDT trainers have been chosen by and worked personally with Victoria.
- VSPDT's are the most accomplished, professional dog trainers world-wide
- VSPDT's can help with any issue using only positive, science-based methods.
- VSPDT's never use pain or fear when working with dogs.
- VSPDT's teach effective canine communication skills to achieve lasting results.
LATEST ARTICLE FROM SHARON
Be Your Dog’s Advocate
Clients often tell me that they spoke with a trainer who claimed to be a positive reinforcement trainer. However, when the trainer got to their house, he put a shock collar or a prong collar on the dog. The dog became very scared and the people got upset, but they...